You are viewing an archived web page. Some links have expired and therefore have been disabled.
What You Can Do
Sponsorship of the Zurich to Monaco Cycle Ride 2017
These sponsorship options apply to companies, organisations, and individuals who wish to promote their participation and support for Switzerland for the Oceans.
With the Zurich to Monaco Cycle Ride Switzerland for the Oceans is raising funds to support ocean vitality. The target for every participant is to raise a certain amount as a charitable donation which will be shared equally between the three marine conservation projects.
Switzerland for the Oceans is a 100% volunteer based organisation and therefore all donations over and above the cost for the ride go to support ocean vitality.
We are offering the following sponsorship options for riders (single or groups) representing a corporation.
- The Whale Sponsor is the Headline Sponsor of the event; there is one single berth available
- The Whale Sponsor commits to donate a minimum of CHF 100’000. In return the Whale Sponsor will be entitled to the following benefits package:
- Premium recognition in all event communication; company name included in event title ('Zurich to Monaco Cycle Ride' supported by XYZ)
- Company logo on official event photographs and support crew outfit
- Full page-width color ad banner on the daily event update pages published on the Switzerland for the Oceans web site between 17 and 27 September
- Dolphin Sponsors commit to donate a minimum of CHF 10’000.
- Companies can sponsor riders who will complete the full distance of the 10 day ride or alternatively sponsor four different riders in a relay - each one of them completing one or several sections.
- Dolphin Sponsors will receive the following benefits package:
- Riders can wear own company branded sports outfit
- Recognition as sponsor in all event communication
- One color ad banner on the daily event update pages published on the Switzerland for the Oceans web site between 17 and 27 September (ad dimensions up to 300x250 or 728x90)
Alternatively, support us with a direct donation, or with the following activities:
- water bottles with company logo
- riders’ nutrition
- a hotel overnight stay
- a single mid-day meal
- day-bags used en route
Events and PR
- start line breakfast and side-show
- finish line reception and Apéro
- pre-event warm up BBQ in August/September
- a stage or a sprint to a summit
- medals of honour
Services and Logistics
- support vehicles, mechanics and tools
- physiotherapist and masseurs
- official photographer
- rain jackets and covers
- sporting gel
What we can do for you
We can support you with:
- Access to champions: climbing 15’000 to 20’000 metres requires real champions. Whether you are a wild-eyed bicycle fanatic or a huge fan of our oceans, join us to meet the champions.
- Access to leaders: there will for sure be a crowd of business suits surrounding this event. We are not all cycling champions but we could be potential clients, politicians, business leaders or like-minded people with a soft spot for cycling and/or oceans.
- Image and branding: we can help you improve and perfect your Corporate Social Responsibility footprint thanks to the many environmental projects we and you will support.
- Visibility: your name can be on huge posters in Zürich on Day One, on the cyclist’s jerseys across the Alps or on the side of our race vans in Monaco – tell us your needs and we will tailor the right degree of visibility you want to achieve.
- Press coverage: we plan to publish articles on nearly every news outlet in Switzerland, France and Monaco – from “20 Minutes” to “Monaco Life.”
- Our own press coverage: we will continuously post on our website, tag athletes on our Facebook page and tweet the happenings along the way. And post pictures and publish articles and broadcast interviews and…